1. All clients will be pre-screened using the following questions before they come within 6 feet of the client :
2. If a client answers “yes” to any of the above questions, the employee must notify their supervisor prior to initiating service of that client.
3. Determination of how to service the client will be made in consultation with the client’s payer, personal representative (as applicable), local or state health department, and current CMS guidance.
Put on a clean isolation gown upon entry into the patient room or care area. Change the gown if it becomes soiled. Remove and discard the gown in a dedicated container for waste or linen before leaving the care area.
1.Any employee made aware of a client exposed (suspected or confirmed) to COVID-19 must immediately notify their supervisor. The supervisor must immediately complete the COVID-19 Incident Report (Attachment A) and send to the Senior Director of Risk Management at eplesco@Private.com.
3. If a client becomes quarantined or tests positive for COVID-19:
4.If the branch is notified by a health official, practitioner, family, responsible party, or a payer that a client/patient has been exposed to COVID-19, branch staff are to do the following:
- CERC will meet minimally once weekly while COVID-19 remains an ongoing concern according to the CDC.